***Pk Heaven X***
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***317 Server! Customs! Great Staff!***

RegisterPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in

Share | 

being banned sucks balls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Chris

being banned sucks balls Vide
PostSubject: being banned sucks balls   being banned sucks balls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:23 am

ahhk well im posting this for 2 reasons... 1. Havent seen a post in a while :p and 2. To tell ya about the server...

Well i know ur still waiting for me... And being banned sucks balls... Dad wont tell me wen i can get bak on :@... Now about the server.. I have once again changed the source lol.. But do not worry. This source i am most likely to stick with Very Happy if any of u have every played crisisx, my source is exactly that. Only im changing stuff around.. Crisisx is a very popular rsps so hopefully we get popular to.. It has a customized godwars, safe pk area, castle wars (donno if it works), Very good pest control (in my opinion), begginner training you train on penguins not rats... I find this to be a greaaaat source... All i gotta do it change the client a bit and then post it for u guys Very Happy now i wont be able to post for a long time perhaps because idk when i can go bak on.. Hopefully when my dad gets bak from america (9th) he will tell me.. But till then u guys can post here sum models that u think might be good to add for donators or just staff.. Because there is a donator shop ingame Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.pkheavenx.com
Jeremy
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: being banned sucks balls   being banned sucks balls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Lawl, I used to play crisisx...tbh I can't remember why I stopped lol, but I remember that safe pk =p. Also, I'm attempting to work on some customs...I say that because the program I'm using makes no sense for making things lol, you need like 5 programs for one model >_<. btw, what part of America is he in/why? America > Australia being banned sucks balls Icon_razz

~Jeremy (The patient mod who's brain has been taken by aliens and may not be returned until the 32nd of May in the year 3234.)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Chris

PostSubject: Re: being banned sucks balls   being banned sucks balls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:32 pm

ughhh i wtfing at ur last sentence
Back to top Go down
http://www.pkheavenx.com
Donal
Admin
Admin
Donal

PostSubject: Re: being banned sucks balls   being banned sucks balls Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:05 pm

lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being banned sucks balls   being banned sucks balls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

being banned sucks balls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
***Pk Heaven X*** :: Off-Topic :: Spam-